Softlanding by Bretagne
Your company leads innovation and is looking to enter new markets and develop business partnerships abroad, but you are unsure of what to do next: where to look… who to work with… who are the experts? What are this country/market’s particular challenges?
Our solution :
- an accessible network in Bretagne,
- dedicated to supporting innovative businesses,,
- at the heart of an international network,
- provides you with a free, customized, confidential, and professional service,
- at every step of your project.
WHO ARE WE ?
A network of science and technology parks and regional partners has been created in Bretagne to pool skills, support innovative companies as they go international, and host their projects: « Softlanding by Bretagne ».
« Softlanding by Bretagne » is based on a network of trust, developed with multiple foreign partners:
- With EBN : European BIC Network, the European network of business and innovation centres – 56 members in 22 countries
- CHAIN 2 : Channel Innovation Network - 11 partners.
In France :
- Inno TSD Cap Entreprises, St-Brieuc - Technopole Anticipa, Lannion - Technopole Brest Iroise, Brest - Technopole Rennes Atalante, Rennes and St-Malo - Zoopole Développement, St-Brieuc - Synergia, Caen - Le Havre Développement, Le Havre
In the UK :
Contact : Cap Entreprises, leder du programme européen Chain 2
Jean-Charles Minier (directeur)
tel : (02) 96 76 63 63
- Bretagne International - 85 relais, 70 pays.
- EIT ICT labs - one of three Knowledge and Innovation Communities launched by the European Institute for Innovation and Technology to bolster Europe’s competitiveness through innovation - over 30 members in six countries, and many more associate partners.
French EIT ICT Labs partners include : Inria, Université Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris 6), Université Paris-Sud (Paris11), Institut Telecom, Alcatel-Lucent and France Telecom-Orange.
In Bretagne, Université Rennes 1 and the Images et Réseaux Cluster are also involved, as are Bretagne International and Rennes Atalante Science Park for the Softlanding project.
Contact : sur le volet Softlanding d’EIT ICT Labs
16 C rue de Jouanet - CS 20834
35708 Rennes Cedex 7
Tel : +33 (0)2 99 25 04 04
Benoit Armange - firstname.lastname@example.org
→ FOR FOREIGN COMPANIES
Source : EBN
From an idea…
- Explore, test: “plug-and-play” premises let you visit a region without needing a permanent installation. Discover what makes the region so attractive…
- Meet partners and join networks of experts: technology companies, R&D centres, technological platforms, clusters and competition hubs, advisers and consultants (innovation, intellectual property, starting a business, legal advice, etc.).
… to a successful project
- Finding offices that suit your needs.
- Recruitment: CV sifting, candidate introduction, introduction to universities, etc.
- Obtaining funding: venture capital, business-angels, grants and subsidies, research tax credits, etc.
- Administrative and legal support: impatriation, introduction to legal and financial advisers for the creation of your company, protection of intellectual property, etc.
… and continued support :
Custom, honest, monitoring provides you with a clear image of your company and your project, facilitates access to our networks (clusters, competition hubs, international networks), obtain European funding by taking part in European projects, take part in conferences and events, receive offers for technical and business partnerships, take steps towards going into business abroad, etc.
→ FOR COMPANIES FROM BRETAGNE We offer the opportunity to use our toolkit and to join this international network by putting you in contact with a Business Innovation Centre member of our Soft Landing network in Europe.
Softlanding by Bretagne
- Invest in Bretagne network
1 rue Parmentier, 29 200 Brest
Tel : +33 (0)2 98 43 81 62
Catherine MEVEL - email@example.com
Maison des entreprises, BP 30255, 22302 Lannion Cedex
Tel : +33 (0)2 96 05 82 50
- Lorient Technopole Innovation
Bâtiment Océan Développement, ZA de Keroman, 56100 Lorient
Tel : +33 (0)2 97 88 23 23
- Pays de Vannes Technopole
Parc d’Innovation Bretagne Sud - Le Prisme - CP 1, 56038 Vannes Cedex
Tel : +33 (0)2 97 68 14 29
- Technopôle Brest-Iroise
Rue Jim Sevellec - CS 83809, 29238 Brest Cedex
Tel : +33 (0)2 98 05 44 51
- Technopole Quimper Cornouaille
2 rue F. Briant de Laubrière, 29000 Quimper
Tel : + 33 (0)2 98 10 02 00
- Rennes Atalante
Maison de la Technopole, 15 rue du Chêne Germain, 35510 Cesson-Sevigné
Tel : +33 (0)2 99 12 73 73