Bretagne, a benchmark region for sustainable transport
Inspired by its long tradition in the automotive industry, Bretagne is using its know-how and its production capacity to move towards decarbonised mobility. The region is bringing sectors together to become a veritable centre of excellence in terms of design, testing and production of new-generation vehicles and mobility solutions for both people and the environment.
- 250 establishments
- 17,000 employees
Where the automotive industry, digital sector and composite materials come together.
- 1 innovation cluster : ID4CAR
- 1 technical centre : Institut Maupertuis
- A strategy for green and service-designed vehicles
- Automotive industry: Barre Thomas, Bretagne Ateliers, Clemessy, Cooper-Standard, DelphiEffitech, Faurecia, Legris Autoline, Axon Mechatronics /Loupot, MCI, OET, PSA Peugeot Citroën, Sanden, Fonderie de Bretagne / Renault
- Smart transport and embedded systems: C2 Innovativ’ Systems, Alten, ECA Faros, Estar System, Groupe Lacroix, Kerlink, Kereval, IETR, Lead Tech Design, Newscape Technologies / Optis, Satimo
- Special vehicles: 2MB International, Autostar, BA Systems, Centigone, Groupe Gruau
- High tech and prototype equipment: Actuaplast, AMPIA, Creaform, SMM