Company that owns the site
Bretagne Commerce International
35 place du Colombier
Siret number: 33230458300062
Site hosting is Managed, Maintained and Monitored by MBA Multimedia. The site is hosted by OVH.
Address: 140, quai du Sartel – 59100 ROUBAIX | FRANCE
Tel: 0 899 701 761 – Fax: 03 20 20 09 58
Design and production
Invest in Bretagne website : MBA Multimedia, 167 rue de Lorient, 35000 Rennes
“They are already in Bretagne” directory : Bretagne Développement Innovation provides Craft services to Bretagne Commerce International. Craft services are BDI’s exclusive property. AZIMUT is Craft developer.
Under the French Intellectual Property Code and, more generally, international treaties and agreements containing provisions relating to the protection of copyright, you are prohibited from reproducing for usage other than private usage, but also from selling, distributing, broadcasting, disseminating, adapting, modifying, publishing or communicating, in whole or in part, in any form whatsoever, the data on this site or the presentation or organisation of the site without our prior written permission.
French legislation on the right to access the data file
In accordance with French Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on personal data protection (CNIL), any user who posted information on this site that is directly or indirectly nominal, may request that he/she be sent the nominal information concerning him/her by getting in contact with us and may request that such information be corrected if necessary.
While we have made every effort to ensure the information on our website is reliable, we cannot be held liable for any errors, omissions or for the results that may be obtained from the use of such information.
We may only be bound to a resources obligation concerning the information made available to persons visiting our website.
Furthermore, the use of hypertext links may direct site visitors to other servers over which we have no control.
The site can be accessed 24 X 7, except in cases of force majeure or an event beyond our control, and subject to any malfunctions or maintenance required for the proper functioning of the Website and the related materials.
The site is accessed from a PC connected to a telecommunications network allowing access to the Site according to the communication protocols used on the Internet network.
Photo credits (excluding news)
Homepage Slider: ADH Inotec, Emmanuel BERTHIER, Emmanuel PAIN, Xavier DUBOIS / CRTB
- Skills and talents: Université de Rennes 1
- Automotive industry: Emmanuel PAIN, Caroline ABLAIN / BDI / Bretagne Brand
- Biotech, health & wellness: Emmanuel PAIN / BDI / Bretagne Brand
- Defence & security: French Navy
- Digital, electronics, photonics: H. RAGUET, PHOTO KAKSONEN, J.C. MOSCHETTI / INRIA
- Food industry and agriculture: Emmanuel PAIN / BDI / Bretagne Brand
- Green Business & Marine Renewable Energy: D. LEROUX / BDI / Bretagne Brand, Pierre TORSET / CRTB, Alstom / DCNS
- Shipbuilding & leisure marine: D. LEROUX, ADH INOTEC, F. BETERMIN, Phantom International, JPK Composites / BDI / Bretagne Brand
- Tourism: Diaphane – Ell Prod, Emmanuel BERTHIER / CRTB
Invest in Bretagne / Trade with Bretagne: Bretagne Commerce International, Sanden
- Culture / Passion: Michel RENAC / Inter-Celtic Festival of Lorient, Jacqueline PIRIOU, Donatienne GUILLAUDEAU / CRTB
- Sports / Leisure: Pierre Torset, Emmanuel Berthier / CRTB
- Beaches / Landscapes: Xavier DUBOIS, Yannick LE GAL, Emmanuel BERTHIER / CRTB
- History / Legends: Donatienne GUILLAUDEAU, Emmanuel BERTHIER, Yannick LE GAL / CRTB
- Food: Pierre TORSET, Jean-Patrick GRATIEN, Franck HAMEL / CRTB
- People: Emmanuel PAIN / BDI / Bretagne Brand, Nicolas JOB / CRTB