Why is it worth coming to l’Open de l’international?
- In one day, up to 21 qualified B2B meetings with entrepreneurs from Bretagne and the entire world;
- A dedicated and tailor-made accompaniment by the Invest in Bretagne team
- On-site visits of Breton industry leaders
- For trade delegations, a free of charge booth in the exhibition area
Our special program for foreign visitors *
Monday July 2 | 9 AM > 7 PM
- B2B meetings
- Round table : “Doing Business with the French”
- Access to the exhibition area of national and regional public support organisations (French customs…)
- Networking cocktail
- Exclusive access to the François Pinault (Kering Group) collection of modern and contemporary art
Tuesday July 3 & Wednesday July 4
- Visits of state-of-the-art companies, according to the profile of the participants and their business sector **
Key figures of 2017 edition
- 1,100 attendees
- 1,100 schedules B2B meetings
- 100 foreign companies from Africa, Belgium, Canada, China, Japan, Spain
- 35 conferences
How to come to Rennes ?
- Paris – Rennes: 1h30 from Montparnasse train station with departures every hour.
- 4 daily trains from the Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport station.
Information on www.voyages-sncf.com
- Paris – Rennes: 6 daily flights from Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Direct flights across Europe: Rennes is connected to Madrid, Rome, Amsterdam, Dublin, Barcelona, … by direct flights.
- International connecting flights : 120 destinations
Information on www.rennes.aeroport.fr
We can advise several hotels in Rennes according to your needs and budget.
Why is it worth coming to Bretagne ?
- Already 380 foreign companies have chosen Bretagne
- Qualified and available professional men and women
- High evaluation of “Made in Bretagne” products, which stand out through their quality, authenticity and innovation, especially in :
- Food industry & Agriculture
- Automotive industry & Mobility
- Defence & Security
- Biotechnology, Health & Wellness
- Tourism industry
- Shipbuilding & Leisure Marine
- Green Business & Marine Renewable Energy
- Digital, Electronics & Photonics
- An exceptionnal quality of life that attracts and retains talented people
* Free of charge. Logistical support (hotel suggestions and booking, interpreters, …)
** Transfer for on-site visits are organized and supported by Bretagne Commerce International whereas accommodation and meal expenses are supported by the participants