The 5th Côtes d’Armor business Oscars has rewarded five promising companies in the department. The panel was chaired by C. Tacquard, Chairman and Managing Director of the Loc Maria group (Lanvallay).
- International development Oscar: The manufacturer of rubber plucking fingers Plumatech (Plaintel, 70% of turnover exported) has become a leader in France and internationally in this high added-value market in just a few years.
- Growth Oscar: Porcher (Saint Alban, €33M turnover 2016, +10% per year) is today the largest independent shipowner specialising in deep-sea fishing in Bretagne Nord.
- CSR prize: Run by A. Daher, the Bodemer dealer (Plérin) has been singled out for his apprenticeship policy.
- Innovation Oscar: Claripharm (Saint-Alban, €1.5M turnover 2016) offers an alternative to tampons and is continuing with its R&D into new products.
- “Love at first sight” Oscar: Hotel Ti Al Lannec (Trébeurden, €2.7M turnover 2016) has invested €6M over the past fifteen years and has been recognised by TripAdvisor in 2017 as one of the finest establishments in France.
Source : Journal des Entreprises – 10/03/2017
Photo credit : Tout vivre en Côtes d’Armor