The Invest in Bretagne team is your single port of call and your greatest asset in ensuring your business is a success in Bretagne. You can count on us to be there every step of the way.
Before setting up : help with your business plan
Gathering key information related to your plans
- Market existence
- Supplier and client network
- Funding options: local/regional/national grants, investment angels.
- Training options specific to your sector
- Labour and real estate costs, taxes and other fees
- Legal information: business structures, work contracts, corporate tax, visas.
Seeking out potential partners
With experience in supporting over 4,500 Breton companies abroad, we know our region’s expertise and companies back to front. We have the keys to opening the right doors.
Ideas for premises
Working alongside our regional partners, we put together a selection of potential sites (buildings, sites) based on your project’s specific needs. Our knowledge of the local economy allows us to suggest the very best premises for your business.
During and after set-up : continuous support
- Information and assistance in procedures related to:
- Real estate: leases, purchases…
- Setting up a company and understanding different business structures
- Recruiting staff
- Taking care of expats and their families: paperwork, housing, schools…
- Putting you in touch with lawyers, accountants, banks, insurance providers, umbrella corporate services.
- Assisting in finding funding: checking for different funding opportunities (public and private) depending on your needs: local and regional grants, BPI France Bretagne…
- Invitations to events: Open de l’International, free workshops.
- Membership of the Bretagne Foreign Investors’ Club.
- Introduction to business and innovation clusters and other networking bodies
- Opportunity to take part in international trade fairs and collective projects.
- Help in international development (finding export contracts).
- Assistance in finding suppliers, sub-contractors, distributors.
Regional financial support (for SMEs)
- Pass Export Com : financial support for the creation of communication supports in foreign languages for commercial purpose.
- Pass Export Salon : support to companies participating to events abroad in order to prospect new markets (specialized trade fairs, business conventions).
- Pass Export RH : support for hiring the first employee dedicated to export markets.
Set-up follow-up service
- Spreading awareness of your business (press releases, opening, etc.).
- Yearly meeting with our team.
- Access to BCI Info, our digital platform dedicated to market information and data, exclusive to BCI members.
The Invest in Bretagne team supports you in your future expansion projects, especially in sourcing funding.