Invest in Bretagne services
The Invest in Bretagne team helps you to understand the French taxation and supports you in all your procedures with the tax authorities. We put you in touch with lawyers and fiscal lawyers, statutory auditors, accountants.
- What taxes will I pay if I invest in France ?
- How are my investments in France taxed ?
- Will corporate tax continue to fall ?
- Will I be taxed both in France and in my home country ?
- Which preferential tax system are my investments eligible for ?
- Apart from corporate tax, what other taxes do companies pay ?
- Am I free to (re)structure my investments in France ?
- How can I repatriate my earnings ?
- How can I secure my investments ?
- What can we expect in the future ?
All you have to know on personal taxation :
- Tax residency
- Tax regime for expatriates
- Declaring your taxes