Open de l’international is the International Business Partnering Forum taking place in Bretagne, every first Monday of July.
In 2019, Open de l’international will take place at the conference center “Le Quartz” in Brest on July 1st.
Seize new business opportunities in Western France and beyond!
Want to meet your future partners and clients in Bretagne and discover all our region offers?
Please come and participate in this big networking and information event which gathers each year over 1,100 attendees, including 100 foreign companies from Europe, Asia, America and Africa.
All have one thing in common: to boost their international business!
Why should you come to Open de l’international ?
- Up to 21 qualified B2B meetings with entrepreneurs from Bretagne in only one day. Our team will support you to arrange the most relevant meetings for you!
- A networking cocktail with over 1.000 participants
- Access to the exhibition area of national and regional public support organisations (French customs…)
- For trade delegations, a free of charge booth in the exhibition area
- Dedicated conferences for foreign visitors
- A dedicated and tailor-made accompaniment by the Invest in Bretagne team
A tailor-made program of on-site visits**
Before or after the Open de l’international event, the Invest in Bretagne team accompanies you for a dedicated program of on-site visits of Breton industry leaders, according to your business sector.
This tailor-made program is available on request.
Take time to experience Bretagne
On Sunday just before the Open de l’International event, we invite you for a sightseeing tour : Mont Saint Michel, Saint Malo, Rennes…
Program is available on request.
OUR AIM : MAKE THE BEST OF YOUR JOURNEY IN BRETAGNE !
* This directory is listing Bretagne Commerce International members as well as Breton companies which have already participated to Open de l’international. This directory is NOT a list of participants of the coming edition.
** Free of charge. Logistical support (hotel suggestions and booking, interpreters, …). Transfer costs for on-site visits are organized and supported by Bretagne Commerce International whereas accommodation and meal expenses are supported by the participants.