The data controller
The personal data collected are only intended for the internal services of Bretagne Commerce International. Your personal information is not passed on to third parties, excepting our subcontractor that we use for our email campaigns.
Collected personal data
Bretagne Commerce International collects personal data with the aim of serving you better. We may, during the process of making contact, ask you to enter your surname, first name, email address, telephone number, company and role. However, you are under no circumstances obliged to send us this information. It is indeed possible for you to visit the Invest in Bretagne website without giving us any personal information.
Bretagne Commerce International does not collect so-called “sensitive” data, that is to say data relating to racial or ethnic origin, political, philosophical or religious opinions, trade union membership, health or sexual orientation.
- Be able to provide you with qualified information that may interest you (in particular by sending Newsletters)
- Be able to send you information about services and various events organised or attended by Bretagne Commerce International (the International Open, special missions and trade shows)
In accordance with Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation, Bretagne Commerce International bases its various processings on several bases namely:
- The collection of your consent
- Our legitimate interest in our prospecting activities
None of the personal information collected is being marketed by Bretagne Commerce International.
Please note that while the Invest in Bretagne website may contain links to other websites, they will have their own privacy policies which we invite you to read. Also, we are not responsible for the use of your information by these websites.
Place of storage of personal information
Your personal information is stored on our website and in a secure computer system specific to Bretagne Commerce International (CRM), with access limited to our employees. Your data is also stored by our subcontractor who is in accordance with the GDPR.
Length of storage
Your personal information is kept by Bretagne Commerce International only for the time necessary for the purpose pursued during their collection. We keep your data for a maximum of three years from the collection of your data or the last contact. At the end of this three-year period, and if no exchange has been made, we will be able to contact you again to find out if you wish to continue receiving information about our services.
Your rights regarding your personal information
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation adopted by the European Parliament on 14 April, 2016, and the French Data Protection Act of 6 January, 1978, you have several rights regarding your personal information:
- You have a right of access and portability of your information. For a summary of your personal information that has been collected, you will be asked to prove your identity by producing a valid identity document.
- You have the right to correct information collected by Bretagne Commerce International. As such, you can request rectification, updating or locking of the collected information if it proves to be inaccurate, incorrect, incomplete or obsolete.
- You have a right to be forgotten. As such you can request the removal of personal information about you. This erasure will be possible unless there is a legal obligation that prevents it.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data (Article 21 of the GDPR). The exercise of this right is possible only when the collection of your data is based on the legal basis of the legitimate interest or for the purpose of a commercial prospecting activity.
You can exercise your rights by contacting our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the following address : email@example.com. Bretagne Commerce International agrees to respond to your requests within a reasonable time that cannot exceed 1 month from the receipt of your request.