Invest in Bretagne is a service of Bretagne Commerce International (BCI) dedicated to assisting foreign companies to invest in Bretagne.
BCI is a non-profit association that helps Bretagne companies to expand internationally.
BCI is formed around a unique business model : a team based throughout Bretagne and a network of approved service providers overseas covering over 100 countries.
Using its local and worldwide network, BCI allows all Bretagne member and non-member companies, regardless of size, to structure and accelerate their international development project through several missions and actions.
- Supporting export by raising awareness and information with services provided free of charge to Bretagne companies :
- Information meetings and webinars
- BCI info for qualified information on overseas markets and market overviews (activity sector – foreign country)
- Technical, regulatory and strategic advice
- Supporting Bretagne companies in overseas markets :
- Organisation of the “Bretagne” collective pavilions at international trade fairs.
- Collective trade missions overseas
- Foreign buyer delegations in Bretagne
- Bespoke services abroad in conjunction with our worldwide network of approved service providers.
- Networking and information at the Open de l’international.
As soon as your subsidiary is set up in Bretagne, you can benefit from all the BCI* services.
Trust us to help you !
Foreign Investment Manager
Tel : +33 2 99 25 04 08
Amélie LE GALL
Tel : +33 2 99 25 04 24
*Membership is required to access certain services.